Termex is a new generation insecticide for termite control that contains Imidacloprid 30.5% SC as the active ingredient. It is a systemic and contact insecticide for the control of termites in buildings which can be used both for pre and post construction treatments. It is indigenously developed, manufactured and marketed by Rallis India Limited.
|Packs||50ml, 250ml, 1ltr & 5ltr|
|Features||1. A derivative from Imidaclopid and the latest and fastest growing molecule with lethal action on termites
2. Indigenously developed, manufactured & marketed by Rallis, a trusted name in pesticides for the last 5 decades
3. A non-repellent systematic & contact insecticide
4. Depending on soil moisture, it spreads in all directions by a process called 'Latest Soil Movement', ensuring thorough soil coverage with no gaps
5. A water based formulation and has no volatile solvents. Offers long duration of control
6. No smell, pollution or contamination of underground/well water. Completely safe, having low toxicity towards people & pets
7. Ensures nil or minimal re-treatments (<1.0%) during the first five years if treatment is carried out as per recommendations.
8. Approved by CIB
|Mode of Action||1. Creates a 'Non Detectable Treated Zone' which acts as 'killing field'
2. Acts on the Acetyl Choline, binding sites in the receptor cells leading to lasting impairment
3. Exposed termites stop feeding and consequently die
|Dosage||1. 2.1ml per 1ltr of water or
2. 1ltr ready solution per 475Lltrof water The treatment should be done with the help of Hand Knapsack sprayer or Foot sprayer.
|Method of Treatment||Termex can be used both in pre and post construction treatment|