Thank you for visiting our website www.rallis.com (“Rallis Website/Website”).
If you have submitted your personal information/Data with us through this Website or any of your Data is collected automatically through this Website, which you want us to cease using it for the purpose provided herein, or for managing your contact data, email subscriptions and promotional communications, you may please reach our data protection officer at Connect@rallis.com. At any time, if you are concerned that the information we hold about you is incorrect, please do not hesitate to contact us to correct such information.
2. Applicability of the Policy. This privacy statement applies to the main Website and microsites therewith. Please note that these websites may include links to websites of third parties whose privacy practices differ from those of Rallis. If you visit such third-party websites or provide data to any of those websites, then your Data is governed by the privacy statements of such websites, which you are advised to examine prior to submitting any personal information.
3. Categories of Data collected/type of Data collected. We may collect information or pieces of information that could allow you to be identified, including without limitation (i) contact information (we collect first and last name, email address, postal address, country, employer, phone number and other similar contact data) and (ii) user profile, academic year, IP address and job designation and other similar information.
4. How the Data is collected. The Data is collected in several ways from use of Rallis Website by you, for instance – (a) when you contact us through Rallis Website, through any form, email hyperlink or social media; (b) when you register with us to receive our products, services and/or newsletters; (c) when you complete surveys conducted by or for us; (d) when you enter a competition or promotion; (e) when you elect to receive any communications (including any newsletter, promotional offers) from us; (f) from the information gathered by your visit to our web pages; (g) by performance enhancement services used by the Company; (h) via Cookies, in line with cookie settings on your browser.
5. Purpose of collecting Data and what we do with the collected Data. The information that is collected automatically or is shared by you, help us to make improvements to Website content and navigation and includes the way you use and interact with the contents. This information is used by us to (i) measure the Website usage, improve content and to ensure safety and security, as well enhance performance of the Website; (ii) transmit by email or any other form of communication our marketing materials to you; (ii) contact for survey or feedback which may be done using email; (iv) enable our group entities to reach out to you in relation to their programmes managed by them / products or services offered by them; (v) process your requests (such as replying to your queries); (vi) execute other activities such as marketing campaign, promotional communications for which consent is taken appropriately; (vii) for any requirement under the law; and (viii) any other reasonable purpose as may be required by the Company for protecting the interest of the Company or public at large; (ix) to show you adverts and other content on other Website.
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you may decline to submit your Data.
6. Cookies. We may also collect Data via cookies i.e. a small file placed on your computer by this Website when you either visit, or use certain features of, the Website. A cookie generally allows the website to “remember” your actions or preference for a certain period of time. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however, upon denial of consent certain features of the Website may not function fully or as-intended.
We may use your Data to show you adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies.
7. With whom we share your Data. To address the queries received from the Website efficiently, we share the Data with the internal team of Rallis, its affiliates and consultants. We usually do not share your Data collected from the Website with any third parties other than mentioned above and except in the circumstances (i) where you have requested your or authorised us to do so; (ii) for complying with any applicable law or respond to valid legal process; or (iii) to operate and maintain the security of this Website, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks. Being a Tata group of companies, we are transparent in our dealings and implement the highest level of corporate governance policy in our dealings.
8. How we safeguard your Data. We take technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data and store the same on secure servers. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via e-mail, or telephone to our Grievance Officer.
9. How long do we retain your Data. We retain your Data as long as necessary to provide the access to and use of the Website, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, actual retention periods can vary significantly. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for audit, legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Whenever we process any Data we do with your consent (which you have provided by use of this Website as mentioned above) and/or as necessary to provide the Website you use, to operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests of the Company as described in this privacy statement.
Rallis reserves the right to change this privacy statement as it may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the privacy statement on your first use of the Website following the alterations. At present, no sensitive personal data is being collected by Rallis. However, if Rallis collects any sensitive personal data subsequently, the data so collected shall be protected as required under the relevant applicable laws.
Any complaint or request or concerns with regard to use, processing or disclosure of Personal Data provided by you may be taken with the designated grievance redressal officer as mentioned below (“Grievance Officer”). The Grievance Officer will redress your grievances expeditiously.
Grievance Officer: Mr.Piyush Alset
Designation: Senior Executive
Address: 23rd Floor, Lodha Excelus, Off eastern freeway, Wadala, Mumbai,
Timings: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM (on all working days)